The Blastrac hand held 1-5HH is a versatile shot blaster that is ideal to work on small or hardly accessible areas. Small and compact yet still very efficient, the 1-5HH hand held shot blasting machine is ideal for processing both concrete and steel surfaces. It can be used with the range of Blastrac steel shot and steel grit and is almost dust free when connected to the appropriate Blastrac dust collection system.
- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Universal unit: can be connected to a standard electrical plug (230V).
- Small and compact, but still very efficient.
- Can work on very small or hardly accessible areas for example edges.
- Easy to transport, handle and use.
- Reliable machine, suitable for rental.
- Can be used for floor and wall preparation / renovation / maintenance and decorative purposes.
VERY USER FRIENDLY
Blastrac shot blasters create minimum vibrations and are easy to move around and can turn at a 360° angle.
Like all Blastrac gearthis Blastrac shot blasters is built tough to last. As these types of shot blasters are very frequently transported from job site to job site. Our shot blasters are very heavy duty and strongly fabricated to last longer and create minimum downtime.
Every Blastrac shot blaster should be connected to a Blastrac industrial dust collector. This means that you are able to work dust free, creating a safe working environment.
Depending on the type of surface you want to blast and the result you want to leave behind you can choose different types of abrasives, all are available at Blastrac.
AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL SIZES
Depending on the type of projects you are working on, you want to use a shot blaster that is most cost effective in the long term. Ask the Airblast Australia experts for advice!
Our shot blasters, like any other Blastrac machine, do not use any chemicals or waste valuable drinking water. This makes theme better for the environment and safer for your employees.