The AB-1050 vacuum blast machine is an environmentally friendly dust free blasting solution which is easy to use and versatile.
The use of recyclable abrasives provides cost effective and efficient blasting as well as close control of the surface preparation.
Easily inter-changeable blast head fittings allow a variety of surfaces to be blasted including: flat, inside and outside corners.
As the process is safe and dust free other production processes can be carried out close to the blasting operation.
Available in fully pneumatic and electro-pneumatic version.
• “Stand alone” unit includes automatic dust extraction and abrasive recycling system
• Quickly interchangeable blast head fittings to blast different surface shapes
• Fully pneumatic
• Allows blasting from low to high pressure (1 – 7 bar)
• Maximum hose length of 5 meters
• Can be incorporated into an automatic on-line blasting process
• Easy injection blast principle Benefits
• Totally dust free environmentally friendly blasting
• Other job site operations can be conducted close to the blasting area
• Zero dust contamination on the job site
• Many common shapes can be blasted with ease
• Low operation cost due to the use of recyclable abrasive
• Flexible and versatile
capacity per hour
|Corroded steel, shot primer, light|
coatings and millscale
|SA 2½ (SP10)||1,2 - 1,5 m²/hr.|
|Heavily corroded steel, heavy|
coatings, chlorinated rubber coating
|SA 2½ (SP10)||0,5 - 1,0 m²/hr.|
|Steel weld seams||Aluminium oxide,|
|SA 2½ (SP10)||50 - 60 mtr./hr.|
|Stainless steel weld seams|
|Glass beads||Polishing||40 - 50 mtr./hr.|
|Bricks, natural stones. Cement film,|
light coating or graffiti removal
|Cleaning||1,5 - 2 m²/hr.|
|Removal of heavy coatings||Aluminium oxide,|
|Removal of paint layer||0,5 - 2 m²/hr.|
|Cleaning without damaging||Walnut shell,|
|Cleaning||1,0 - 2 m²/hr.|