The Airblast Air-Cooled Dehumidifiers are used for drying air of up to 100% relative humidity (RH) with temperatures from -30 ºC to +40 ºC. The applications are numerous and wide spread. Below are some examples:
- Surface treatment during internal blasting and painting of tanks
- Shipping industry, both for permanent and temporary applications
- Controlling humidity levels in production processes
- Protection of equipment sensitive to corrosion
- Climatic improvements in damp areas
Airblast Dehumidifiers is delivered as a complete unit with fans, filters, rotor and controls. The dehumidifier is ready for site installation and connection to standard-size ducting. Each dehumidifier will be custom designed according to the local conditions and the needs of the customer.