Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Gauge
Latest in surface profile measuring technology for measuring profile on either flat or curved surfaces.
Fast, accurate and very user friendly, the Elcometer 224 Surface Profile Gauge is available with or without memory and Bluetooth®.
The Elcometer 224 surface profile meter is available in two different models: Model B and Model T. Each surface profile gauge provides the user with increasing functionality – from the entry level Elcometer 224 Model B, to the top of the range Elcometer 224 Model T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Standard and armoured probes are available for the separate models, providing even greater measurement flexibility. Elcometer surface profile probes are supplied with a glass zero plate, calibration test foils (nominal values 125µm (5.0mils) & 508µm (20mils) and an Elcometer Test Certificate.
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Measurement capability to ±5%
- Can be used in accordance with National and International Standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Statistics are calculated and displayed in real time
- Live and batch readings graph format for instant analyis.
- Repeatable and reproducible measurements
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable Test Certificates
- Batch & individual readings are date and time stamped
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Fast reading rate of 50+ per minute
- Integral and separate probe versions to suit your application
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- Compatible with ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile App
- Powersave mode with tap awake
- User replaceable tough tungsten carbide tip – can be used for up to 20,000 readings
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPhone* or Android™ devices
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures profiles up to 500μm (20 mils)