AB-JF24 Jet Fan
The Airblast Jet Fan is a four-bladed vane axial fan which operates through a high velocity jet of compressed air which is ejected from the trailing edge of the blade.
This results in the forward rotation of the fan wheel just like a jet plane is pushed forward by the high-velocity jet ejected from the rear of the jet engine.
● Use for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available.
● Suited for ventilation of tanks, process vessels, or other confined areas for the removal of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding, sandblasting and other operations.
● Rated operating pressure 3-8 bar (40-110 PSI).
● Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air.
● Bearings are repacked with a hi-tech synthetic lubricant for longer life.
● Propeller balanced by removing material from end of blades.
● Use as blower or exhauster.
● Electro polished stainless steel fan guard.
● Heat treated to T6 aircraft aluminum specifications.
● Super-duty, high quality, high pressure air seal for longer service.
● Heaviest-duty fan in the industry.
● Hi-tech four blade design.
● Six guide vanes to smooth air flow eliminating turbulence.
● Fan design by one of the foremost fan engineers in the world.