All Airblast Blast pots are designed to guarantee fast filling, unrestricted airflow and easy access for inspection and maintenance.
The Airblast range of powerful Blast Pot units are designed and made in Australia and fully backed by Airblast’s unbeatable level of aftersales help and support. Not only are you supporting Australian industry, you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing Australia’s top blasting experts are here to look after you.
All of the Airblast blast pots are pressure vessels designed, constructed and tested in compliance with Australian Standard AS1210 as stipulated in Regulations 4.05(2)(d) and 4.51 (4)(b) of the Occupational Health and Safety (Safety Standards) Regulations 1994.
High precision abrasive metering valves give accurate delivery of all types of blasting media. The AB80 Airblast Blast Pot has a Garnet Capacity of 1800kgs The AB80 uses 32mm piping and is designed to suit size 5/6 Blast Nozzles.
It’s designed to work in injunction with a Nova 2000 or a Nova 3 Blast helmet (sold separately).
Dimensions of the AB80 Airblast Blast Pot are 1010 mm high x 508mm diameter.
- Pneumatic remote control The unit can be de-activated in seconds from the nozzle, ensuring operator safety.
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame, Sturdy Wheels and Forklift Pockets
- Diaphragm style exhaust valve Instant de-pressurization, reliability. Easy diaphragm changeover, minimizing down time.
- Large top inspection port: Quick pop-up valve changeover and no need to battle with internal pipework.
- Large urethane pop-up valve: Provides fast pressurization and allows quick abrasive loading.
- Micro feed valve: Offers precise metering of all types of abrasive media.