The AquaStorm system allows full flexibility to accommodate changes in the surface being cleaned / blasted.
In contrast to other blasting procedures, the Aquastorm is adjustable at will, which allows the operator to go from heavy blasting to gentle cleaning as the surface dictates.
The AquaStorm system handles industrial maintenance applications, such as cleaning or removing layers of concrete, removal of paint by layers, total coating removal to specified degree of cleanliness (white metal etc.) or removal of oxidized layers from steel, with ease.
The system is also very effective in sensitive applications such as the petrochemical industry, where sparks or static electricity are prohibitive (by coating each particle of the blast medium with water, the system effectively eliminates this concern).
Another positive effect on ecology and economy, is a 95% dust reduction when using AquaStorm systems. This allows
minimized or no containment, and no dust collectors or negative pressure. Further it allows complete and easy access around the entire structure Being cleaned / blasted.
There is also no need for air supplied hoods, which pleases the employee, as well as public perception of the work being performed.
The additional advantage of giving the operator full control of the machine at the blast nozzle by remote control, allows
for less laborers.
The AquaStorm system is available in a pneumatic as well as an electric execution.
- High coverage
- Consumption of blasting media reduced by 60% and very low consumption of water
- Minimized or no containment required
- Long service life of all parts subject to wear
- Dry blasting media not required (saves storage costs)
- Multiple use of blasting media is possible
- Can blast up to 250 m (800 ft.) in height
- Can be set as slurry blaster but can also be set on “water only” for cleaning or “air only” for de-dusting
- Rust inhibitor injection available
- Adjustment possibilities for every job