Mid-tier towable trailer
Mid-tier towable abrasive blasting trailer complete with integrated blast system and diesel compressor Designed for mid to high production projects, the EQ200t mobile vapor abrasive blasting equipment is self-contained with trailer, engine, and 200 CFM @ 125 PSI compressor, making it ready to go.
Expand your business
With EcoQuip 2, contractors are no longer limited to just one or two types of jobs. Concrete repair, coating removal, steel surface preparation and graffiti removal are all potential applications of EcoQuip 2. The versatility of EcoQuip 2 is one of the characteristics that makes this equipment so remarkable. The best part is how easy it is to switch from one application to another. EcoQuip 2 is designed to accept any media heavier than water and has a blast rating of up to 175 psi.
– 50% faster start-up*
– 50% faster media reload process from empty*
– Faster production rates than previous Graco models and equipment with similar technology
– Set-up EcoQuip 2 with just five simple steps
– No longer need to set pot pressure relative to blast pressure
– Easily adjust blast pressure and use media valve to regulate media
– Every unit is tested on state-of-the art test bench before it ships
– Unmatched customer and technical support to assist with equipment needs
– Components tested to the toughest Graco standards – Made in U.S.A.
Built with you in mind
The Graco EcoQuip 2 Vapor Abrasive Blast Equipment is engineered with the kind of features that will make your work day more efficient and productive. It’s exhausively tested and re-tested to make sure every detail works to Graco’s industry leading standards of excellence.