The FieldLazer S100 is the preferred choice as a dedicated walk-behind field marking machine
Introduced in 2004, the original FieldLazer striper was the first walk-behind field marker utilizing proven Graco high-pressure airless paint spray technology. It is now recognized by field marking professionals as one of the top walk-behind field marking machines available.
- Graco high-pressure airless paint spray technology
- Produces bright lines from every angle
- Coats both sides of grass blade in a single pass
- Reduced paint consumption vs. low pressure systems
- Durable light-weight design for years of uninterrupted use and at only 80 lbs (36kg) it’s easy to load and unload.
- Operator controls are located on the handlebar for ease of use.
- Exclusive tall-wheel cart rolls easily over ruts and cleat marks, resulting in less operator fatigue and straighter lines.
- Fully adjustable spray guides make line width adjustments fast and easy without tools.
- High efficiency Honda engine.
- 1-Year Warranty and over 700 authorized repair locations in North America.
- Easy Out Filter makes tip clogs a thing of the past.
- Siphons from disposable paint bucket, eliminating tank or pot cleaning hassles.
- Paint circles and arcs or easily switch to gun and spray stencils or large solid areas.
- Fold-Down Handle makes transportation easy.