FRP Chopper System
Fiberglass chopper System for Open Molding Handle fiberglass and catalyzed resin with ease with Graco spray-up laminating components and systems.
The FRP system can be used to apply chopped fiberglass on your open mold applications. It offers precise on-ratio dispensing with easy transition from wet-out to chop. To keep material costs low, the system has been designed so that it doesn’t need a surge botle and a low amount of solvent and resin is needed to prime the pump. It also features a dual trigger function, allowing operators to change from wet-out to chop without removing the chopper. By purely using Graco components, that are proven in multiple industries, you will have a solution that is technologically advanced, durable and long lasting.
Optimized ratio stability
- Available in 9:1, 13:1 and 17:1 pump ratios.
- Adjustable ratio catalyst pump – no tools are required for a quick and easy ratio change.
- Precision engineered linkage offers you superior ratio control and consistent cure
Lower cost of ownership
- Easy maintenance – fewer repair parts
- Long lasting seals mean less downtime
- Pumps last longer between planned maintenances
- No surge bottle necessary, less parts, solvent and resin needed to prime the pump
Optional DataTrak™ Control
- Monitors resin usage – Helps ensure product quality by tracking resin usage per piece, shift or day
- Tracks cycles for preventive maintenance schedule
- Displays real time flow rate – eliminates material waste due to worn spray tips