Features and benefits
- EZ-grip handle integrated into shot screen tray
- Dust port now designed into shot hopper lid
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step − cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to BDC-1330 dust collector
- Great for decorative concrete applications when preparing for overlays and coatings
- Drive controls on adjustable steering arm – finger-tip control to operate.
- EZ-adjust system for fine-tuning the control cage
- Vacuum hose containment bracket facilitates hose management
Easy to operate and handle
Brand new improvements make the Blastrac 1-8DPS30 even better to operate and even easier to handle. The 1-8DPS30 Shot blaster is more economical, and the self-propelled 8” shot blasting system now features drive controls on the steering handle. One of the new features that helps make this machine so operator friendly is the EZ-adjust system for the control cage. It utilises Laser-cut components and improved manufacturing technologies along with a refined powder-coat finish to help assure long life.
Other refinements include a vacuum hose retainer and a newly designed slide-out shot screen/tray fitted with an integrated EZ-grip handle as well as an improved yoke attachment for the front steering arm and self-propelled motor. When the 1-8DPS30 is attached to a BDC-1330 dust collector it operates virtually dust-free.
Users of the 1-8DPS30’s self-propelled operation see increases in productivity and a more evenly consistent blast pattern and surface profile. It consumes abrasive at less than 4kgs per hour and concrete surface preparation is enhanced by a three-step process of stripping, cleaning and profiling prior to application of coatings or overlays. These features help make the 1-8DPS30 ideal for commercial or residential garage floors, industrial floors and warehouses. The shot blaster boasts impressive specs preparing up to 130 to 180 square metres per hour.
Performance of larger shot blasters can also be enhanced by using the 1-8DPS30 as a complementary unit.