GMAX™ II Standard 3400
For the entry-level contractor who demands maximum power in a portable package
With a 120 cc Honda engine, the GMAX 3400 is the ideal gas-powered airless sprayer for the entry-level contractor who is looking for maximum power in a lightweight, portable package
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these “Only On A Graco” features:
- Advantage Drive System Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures.
- Endurance Pump – Amazingly durable design lasts twice as long as the next leading brand.
- Honda Engine – Delivers maximum performance and contractor preferred reliability.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Less mess when changing or cleaning the filter.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
Standard Series unit includes:
- Contractor Gun
- RAC X 517 SwitchTip and Guard
- 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- The GMAX 3400 is the perfect sprayer for the entry-level contractor who is looking for maximum power in a light weight portable package.
Exclusive Endurance™ Pump
• Long-life V-Max Blue™ Packings, Chromex Rod and case hardened cylinder
• QuikAccess™ intake valve to easily clean or clear debris
• 120 cc to deliver maximum performance
• Contractor preferred engine with Oil Alert
Light Weight Design
• Graco’s lightest professional gas sprayer at only 89 lbs (40.4 kg)
• Easy to load and unload on job sites
Single-Stage Gear Drive System
• Quiet running gear system
• Long life drive system prevents down time
• Light weight design
• Fewer parts to maintain, less service requirements
Electronic Pressure Control System
• Consistent spray with all materials
• Excellent spray pattern provides a high quality finish Chrome Plated, Welded Steel Cart
• Rugged welded steel construction
• Integrated hose rack with retractable handle
• Lift handles offer convenient grab points
• Tubed pneumatic wheels roll easily on all surfaces
Easy OutTM Pump Filter
• Filtering reduces tip clogs and ensures a quality finish
• Easy Out design filters from the inside out – so filters won’t get stuck or collapse when dirty
• Filter removes with the cap for less mess