GMAX II 5900
The industry standard gas-powered airless sprayer for the serious professional contractor.
With a 160 cc Honda engine and the ability to spray up to 1.6 gallons per minute, the GMAX II 5900 is the industry standard for the professional contractor who sprays a wide variety of coatings on residential, commercial, and industrial jobs.
Hi-Boy comes with these “Only On A Graco” features:
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures.
- Endurance Pump – Amazingly durable design lasts twice as long as the next leading brand.
- Honda Engine – Delivers maximum performance and contractor preferred reliability.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Less mess when changing or cleaning the filter.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance free design withstands high pressure dumping.
Hi-Boy units include:
- Contractor Gun
- RAC X 517 SwitchTip and Guard
- 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
The GMAX II 5900 is the most demanded sprayer for the professional contractor
spraying new residential/commercial jobs – who knows what it takes to get the job
done right, the first time.
Proven Endurance Pump
- Exclusive ProConnect system allows quick change-out of pumps – no tools required
- Long-life V-Max Blue Packings, Chromex Rod,and Hardened Stainless Steel cylinder
- QuikAccess intake valve to easily clean & clear debris
- 160 cc to deliver maximum performance
- Contractor preferred engine with Oil Alert
SmartControl Pressure Control
- Advanced microprocessor control delivers Graco’s most consistent spray fan at all spraying pressures
- WatchDog system automatically shuts off sprayer when bucket is empty to prevent damage
Chrome Plated,Welded Steel Cart
- Rugged welded steel construction
- Integrated hose rack with retractable handle
- Lift handles offer convenient grab points
- Tubed pneumatic wheels roll easily on all surfaces
Easy Out Pump Filter
- Filtering reduces tip clogs and ensures a quality finish
- Easy Out design filters from the inside out so filters won’t get stuck or collapse when dirty
- Filter removes with the cap for less mess