GMAX™ II ProContractor 5900
The industry standard gas-powered airless sprayer for the serious professional contractor.
With a 160 cc Honda engine and the ability to spray up to 1.6 gallons per minute, the GMAX II 5900 is the industry standard for the professional contractor who sprays a wide variety of coatings on residential, commercial, and industrial jobs.
The Procontractor sprayer comes with these “Only On A Graco” features:
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures.
- Endurance Pump – Amazingly durable design lasts twice as long as the next leading brand.
- Honda Engine – Delivers maximum performance and contractor preferred reliability.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Less mess when changing or cleaning the filter.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance free design withstands high pressure dumping.
- QuikReel – Deploy and rewind up to 300 feet of hose in seconds with out twists, kinks or coils.
- Ready To Spray – A total of 100 feet of hose and gun already installed.
- ProConnect 2 – Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work.
- LED Display – Bright easy-to-read LED display shows pressure readout, job/lifetime/gallon counter and self diagnostics.
- WatchDog – Save the pump from damage when paint runs out or a hose breaks.
- On-Board Toolbox – End frustration and save time by never again searching for tips, filters, and tools.
ProContractor Series unit includes:
- Contractor Gun
- RAC X 517 SwitchTip and Guard
- 2 each – 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose