Texspray Mark Standard V
Graco’s original electric airless texture sprayer, with 20 percent more productivity than the Mark IV.
The Graco TexSpray Mark V is built to deliver a higher flow rate that lets you get the job done faster. It features 20 percent more productivity than the Mark IV and comes with an upgraded Heavy-Duty Texture Gun. It can accommodate a larger tip size, and has the power to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers and paint.
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these “Only On A Graco” features:
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
TexSpray Mark V Sprayers Include:
- Heavy-Duty Texture Gun
- LTX425 SwitchTip and Guard
- 3/8 in x 50 ft (9.5 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 1/4 in x 3 ft (6.4 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose