Texspray Mark Standard IV
The “little brother” of the Mark V texture sprayer, with must-have features for the professional contractor.
Texture spraying is all about high productivity, and that’s where the Mark IV sprayer really delivers. Designed to save time and money by enabling you to spray more square footage in a day, this unit offers valuable, must have features for the serious professional contractor. Whether you need to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers and paint, this sprayer can do it all!
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these “Only On A Graco” features:
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- Smart Control 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
TexSpray Mark IV Sprayers Include:
- Flex Plus Gun
- LTX425 SwitchTip and Guard
- 3/8 in x 50 ft (9.5 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 1/4 in x 3 ft (6.4 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose