Texspray ProContractor 5900 HD
Reliable performance and versatility in a gas-powered sprayer for just about any texture task.
Built with must-have features that are designed to save you time and money, the TexSpray 5900 HD delivers topnotch performance and versatility. Whether you need to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers, paints and other heavy coatings, this sprayer can handle just about any task you need it to. Doing the job just got easier with Graco!
The ProContractor Series sprayer comes with these “Only On A Graco” features
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Submerged foot valve easily handles the thickest materials
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- Honda Engine – Delivers maximum performance and contractor preferred reliability.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Less mess when changing or cleaning the filter.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
- QuikReel – Deploy and rewind up to 300 ft of hose in seconds without twists or coils.
- LED Display – Bright easy-to-read LED display shows pressure readout, job/lifetime/gallon counter and self diagnostics.
- WatchDog Pump Protection System – Saves the pump from damage when paint or texture material runs out or a hose breaks.
- ProConnect 2 Pump Removal System – Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work.
- On-Board Toolbox – End frustration and save time by never again searching for tips, filters, and tools.
- Ready To Spray – A total of 100 feet of hose and gun already installed.
TexSpray 5900 HD Sprayers Include:
- Heavy-Duty Texture Gun
- LTX531, LTX427 SwitchTips and Guard
- 3/8 in x 50 ft (9.5 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 1/4 in x 3 ft (6.4 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose