Airblast is excited to offer MS Powder Coating products and our team of industry specialists are available to assist with your project needs. We also stock a wide range of testing equipment, safety gear and accessories to ensure the superiority and longevity or you next powder application.
MS Powder Systems are a world leader in power coating equipment and technology. Their innovative systems aim to continually increase efficiency and reduce wastage. The new generation MS topcoater® system has been developed for industrial powder coat, contract coating and production operator applications. Simplicity of operation is the key element to the system’s design, making it easier to operate and more durable than competitor systems.
Advanced Manual and Automatic Powder Coating Guns
Representing the very latest in advanced powder coating technology, the new MS topcoat® automatic and manual gun series offers uncompromising high performance and operational efficiency. The manual gun’s streamlined, ergonomically balanced, ultra-lightweight design gives ease of manoeuvrability, greatly reducing operator fatigue. The auto-gun applies these same efficient design principles to reduce energy consumption in machine, reciprocator or robot mounted applications.
TopCoat Gun Features
- Ultra-lightweight, only 380 grams / 13.4 oz
- Ergonomically balanced gun design for reduced operator fatigue
- ‘On-Gun’ controls for programmes and powder settings on the manual gun
- Automatic Guns are extendable using ‘tube and click’ system
- Compatible with all commercially available powders including metallic flakes
- Wide range of tips and nozzles can be fitted to all applicators
- Sample cup attachment available for manual gun
MS TOPCOATER® BOX
Cutting Edge Direct Suction Powder Coating System The MS topcoater Box allows the simplicity of utilising the powder material’s original packaging meaning less cleaning and fewer system components. This simplicity of design allows for faster colour change and gives the added benefit of lower maintenance requirements.
TopCoater Box Features
- Powder suction directly from the original material packaging enables fast colour change
- The worlds lightest powder gun (380g) combined with the newest digital voltage technology
- Streamlined, ergonomic gun design gives easy handling & reduced operator fatigue
- Patented Corona Feedback system
- Wide range of nozzles for smooth spraying patterns and uniform lamination strength for all commercially available powders including metallic
- Touch-screen controller for easy, intuitive usage
- Powder boost with automatic dosage
- 3 basic programmes and over 1000 individually programmable and storable functions
- Diagnostic functions for cascade and controller
- Stable trolley unit with vibrating table
- 1 and 2 gun units available
- Fully ATEX compliant