Texspray Mark Standard X
Graco’s most powerful electric airless/texture sprayer, with nearly double the output of the Mark V.
The TexSpray Mark X 240 Volt is our most productive electric airless/texture unit. With nearly double the output of the Mark V, it is the sprayer of choice for serious professional contractors who take advantage of the 240 volt power available at a construction site or with a generator. A true powerhouse, it can easily spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish and drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish. It can even apply the whole range of primers and paints.
Connects to standard 220-240 Volt L6-30 receptacle (3 wire) on most distribution boxes or generators.
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these “Only On A Graco” features:
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Submerged foot valve easily handles the thickest materials.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed, high torque motor.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Less mess when changing or cleaning the filter.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
TexSpray Mark X 240 Volt Sprayers Include:
- Heavy-Duty Inline Texture Gun
- LTX531, LTX541 SwitchTips and Guard
- 1/2 in x 50 ft (13 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 3/8 in x 3 ft (9.5 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose