Texspray Standard 7900 HD
The ideal gas-powered texture sprayer for high production contractors who demand uninterrupted performance.
The TexSpray 7900 HD delivers outstanding performance and a flow rate that lets you spray the most square footage per day, saving you time and money. Whether you need to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers, paints and other heavy coatings, this sprayer can do it all!
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these “Only On A Graco” features:
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Submerged foot valve easily handles the thickest materials.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball – Sets Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- Honda Engine – Delivers maximum performance and contractor preferred reliability.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Less mess when changing or cleaning the filter.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
TexSpray 7900 HD Sprayers Include:
- Heavy-Duty Texture Gun
- LTX531, LTX427 SwitchTips and Guard
- 3/8 in x 50 ft (9.5 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 1/4 in x 3 ft (6.4 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose